Monday, September 19, 2011

Well i really dont even know where to begin so many things happened this week. very very good and very bad. I guess i will start the good, and then the bad. And then more good! well we had the big activity finally that me and my comp have been organizing for last several weeks. this last week we probably worked as missionaries in the street like.......4 hours. the rest we were flying like crazy taking busses to buy stuff, calling, calling, calling, delagating, fixing drama problems because so and so had to help so and so cook for the activty and ended up not going and bla bla. It was a really stressful week but the activity turned out great. we had a ton of food, drinks, games, and everyone was really happy. ok now the bad news. On like thursday i got a call from a missionary that is now in my first area. It turns out that one of my converts that sadly was inactive because her mom is crazy and burned her book of mormon and hymn book and told her she would disown her if she kept going, well she passed away last week. She commited suicide. Her mom and her always argued and she got home from a party appartently drunk and her mom got way mad and after that she decided to do it. Her little 15 year old sister walked in on her after she had done it. When i first found out it didnt hit me and then i called a member from that city and when he answered i completely lost it. I had not cried like that for a very long time. It makes me so sad because when we taught her she changed so much and was so happy in life. But she didnt have the support to stay. And that same night i found out that a really really good friend of mine decided to go home. He had just completed a year. So that day was horrible but it got better. now more good news. after the activity i baptised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was such a great baptism. it was the girl who fell on her face and was unconcious. It was so awesome to see her overcome that trial. And later that night on the way home we stopped by a members house to drop off my wet clothes to get washed and when we walked in they turned on the lights and had a surprise birthday for me. We were there for a while and laughed soooooooooo much. by the end of the day my (face) cheaks litterally hurt so bad from laughing so much. it was such an amazing birthday. I am now in my first area visiting the family of my convert that died. I dont have a lot of time but i loved your letters so much. I love you all so much and am very greatful for you all. it was nice to hear all those memories again. I am excited to see you all again i honestly dont want to leave these people. ugh. ok i need to go now.. i will have to send you pics a little later sorry.


i love you!!!!!

Elder Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment