Monday, September 26, 2011

well hi all you people.

This was a really fun week for us. We are now getting back to the normal schedule because the big activity is now done so its nice. we had 37 people in church! we broke the record, the room was almost full. The members here are so happy its really cool. I will be getting my last companion here in 2 weeks. that is definately a weird thought.
We are going to have a branch primary program on oct 30 i think. we only have like 4 little kids in the primary hahaha and sometimes when the primary teacher cant go my comp has to play with them for the last 2 hours while i interview the members. hahahahahaha its really funny. i always say how good the day went and he just looks at me all tired and says you have no idea what i had to do that whole time. ahahhaha my comp is a way funny kid i like him a lot. the little primary kids are pretty crazy and screem all the time. we are helping the calm down. very slowly. very very slowly.
This past weekend i had the oportunity to see quite a few converts randomly. It is honestly one of the best feelings in the world when you see how much your converts have progressed in their lives because of hte gospel. I love it so much. I love this country and people so much. I am pretty sure i say that every week but its true.
are you all excited for conference? Down here there is a really bad custom to just go to the sunday morning session because they think its the more important one. we talked in sac meeting about what general conference really was and i think they got it. usually down here the branch pays for everythign adn the members dont put up any money but we have been changing that and asking them to sacrifice a little to be able to go to all the conferences and pay their way. Money is a big issue here but they got really big faith here. That isnt correct gramar is it. They all have a lot of faith. There we go.

Alright my family. I love you all so much. I really do and i am exctied to see you all. have a great week.
Elder Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment