Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hey sorry i couldnt write yesterday we were a little busy because my comp had to get his stuff ready to leave from the sector. I am now waiting for my new comp. This week was a really good week. Our branch went to the temple! In the end we didnt get permission to leave the mission area but I am happy that our members got to go. One of our converts went to and he loved it. They all got home very very tired from walking miles in the huge city and over 12 hours on the bus but they loved the experience. During fast and testimony meeting they all talked about going and the spirit they felt there. It made all the time and planning my comp and I put into it worth it. I had to use so many minutes from our cell phone to coordinate the deal and several times a problem would present itself and i would have to solve it. But it all turned out great.

My last comp is going to be Elder Nelson from Texas. People say he is a really good missionary so It´ll be good. I am going to train him to be the new Branch President after I leave. My goal is to find and baptise a solid good man in these next 6 weeks. Please pray to help us with that. This area really needs it. It is very strange for me how time is finishing up, I have loved the mission. It has been a life changing experience.

Ok i dont have that much time i just wanted to write the family letter. Take care everyone and congratutions to my little niece Emily for your baptism!!! I love you so much and I´ll see you soon so i can teach you to long board.

Love Elder Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment